Friday 4 October 2013

Ramblings of a bored Lawyer

I have nothing witty to say...
I have browsed and I have dug,
Through dirt and through sweat,
Dredging up past works
With pipe dreams that something... anything would inspire me.
Through all that hardwork,
I've come away empty, with a lower spirit than I began.
For two months I have sat on my ass,
Not once bringing ink to sheet.
I have laughed into my phone
And let my brain slowly rut...
Now my thoughts are muddled, my words have gone visiting,
I'm stuck with a fat brain I need to work out to get it back in shape

#sigh

It took me a while, but my true friends would say tis long overdue...
So, somewhere while on my ass these past months,
Somewhere in between laughing into my phone and my otherwise joblessness,
I decided to put ink to sheet... my fingers on this keyboard and share my life with the world.
But in the meantime, while this block keeps my blog from getting words,
I have nothing witty to say.

3 comments:

  1. This is some creative work. You rock girl, would love to post on your blog too. Austine at your service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job dear,keep it up! Hafsy

    ReplyDelete