Tuesday 8 October 2013

SATURDAYSTORIESSEGMENT; A POLICE STORY

It was a beautiful Monday morning, the leaves were clad with morning dew, the environment was cool and the landmark was dry and airy, it was a perfect day.


My Sunday had been eventful and hectic, I attended functions and church meetings all day. In between the ceremonies I met a friend who was lucky to buy a fairly used blackberry Z10, the owner had barely used it for three weeks when he tendered it for sale. In all my years of buying fairly used phones I had never been that lucky to come in contact with a high end phone of a second hand nature. I bought a blackberry touch 1, a month ago and I had been managing it since then.



I am a final year law student of 23, I’m a writer, an amateur lyricist, a decorator, an advertising agent and a business man. I like to refer to myself as 'Jack of all trades, master of one’… one which is law, at least I can gallantly say this is something I am well versed in.

Its not that I enjoy doing all these things, mind you it can be onerous at times, It is sad to note that I only sleep two hours a day; during the other twenty two hours I am either reading my law reports, punching my blackberry or writing a novel. The thing is that I do these to make ends meet, I won't say am poor, I can't say am rich either but I need money to make my life more comfortable. It ticks me when I ask my dad for money and he starts questioning me on how I spent the five thousand naira he gave me three months ago. When he sees I am going on without his financial help, he gets irate. "Enitsua, you think your a man now right, spending money carelessly, going out and coming back late, bet me something bad will soon befall you and when it does, I will sit back and laugh at you" he will say. Can you imagine, my own father!. There is something these folks are not telling me, I think am adopted, I often ponder. His incessant tirades and prying acts made me feel less a man. There is a saying in my local dialect which states 'Okuk edi akparawa'--'Money on its own is a man'. So I figured, that with lots of money in my pocket, I will not only be a man but two men in one.



Amongst all my business endeavors the most lucrative was the buying and selling of blackberry phones. This is hinged on the fact that Nigerians love Blackberry phones or should I say some Nigerians love things they cannot afford not excluding me anyway; hence the flourishing business of second hand Blackberries.



This is my police story...



BBM CHAT.

Catherine: So how was your night, did you dream of me?

Enitsua: Baby, I didn't even sleep last night, I'v been updating my write up; 'A complete police story', although am now at a fix; plus I had to do my assignment.

Catherine: Don't worry, you'l think of what to write.

Enitsua: I hope so.

Catherine: Enitsua, you know why I like you?

Enitsua: Why?

Catherine: I like you because your so truthfull, other guys will say they dreamt of me but not you.

Enitsua: Thanx

Catherine: But please don't kill yourself, you won't get rich in one day, relax and sleep. Your handling too many things at the same time.

Enitsua: hehehehehe. Am blushing. Don't worry babe, I'l survive.

Catherine: Am very serious, I don't want you to break down, you know I care about you.

Enitsua: Okay. I'l take your advice.         

Catherine: I read your story on nairaland; Adventures of Jessica squirt. It made me wet. You sounded so experienced.

Enitsua: lol. Thanx babe. I'v blushed so much, my red colour has finished, can I blush with purple?

Catherine: hehehehehe. Your so funny.

Enitsua: Lol

Catherine: Enitsua why don't you want to have a date with me. If its money that is your problem, don't worry I'l pay.

Enitsua: Not that. I really want to see you, Its just that I don't have time...anytime am free I'l definately let you know.

Catherine: You seem so busy. Do you even have time for girls. When last did you make love to a woman?

Enitsua: heheheh. Its been a while

Catherine: Do you want to have sex with me? Because I want to have sex with you.

Enitsua: lol. The offer is tempting

Catherine: Anytime I see you dp or read your stories I get so wet. At times I need to touch myself to feel relieved. I want the real thing now. Don't worry my boyfriend is far away in Madonna university.

Enitsua: You have a boyfriend?

Catherine: Yes, does that disturb you?

Enitsua: No, not at all. So are you serious...

         7 minutes later

Catherine: PING!!!

Enitsua: xup

Catherine: I just took my bath and my towel is off.. Am sending you something. Accept it.



Catherine sent me something.

A picture. It was a picture of her wet and naked in a sitting position. Her fair skin glistened with pockets of water all over her. Her wet hair relaxed on her shoulder in kinky waves. Her pretty face was clearly shown, her breasts, full and clear. The pink nipples hard and shooting out. Catherine's healthy laps was in view, her inner thighs took a pale yellow color. I could see that because he legs were wide open, with her palm covering her dripping treasure, in a sinewy pose. I couldn't tell if it was the bathing water or her love juice.



We set a date for later that day. She insisted on coming straight to my house but I insisted otherwise. I wanted her to meet me in a fast food then take her to a friends place and fulfill her desire.



Catherine was a very pretty girl, she was fair complexioned, her skin was lush and bright, her deep red lips were very inviting at least these was what her BBM picture showed. Catherine sent me a request amidst suspicious circumstances, three days after I purchased the phone from a friend but then our subsequent chats had allayed any reservations I must have had.



I arrived the fast food and there she was sitting at a corner, looking even more beautiful than her dp.



"Enitsua" Catherine screamed, across the room. She was a sight to behold, she wore a tight blue jeans and purple spaghetti top, that resembled a camisole. Her bust were quite big, as her corset struggled to accommodate it. Then on top of her was a diverse colored, short sleeve top, with a hood. She looked like a black American teenager.

"Hello am Enitsua, I was looking for a girl named Catherine but I don't want to meet her again because you are more prettier than she is" I said and Catherine burst into laughter.

"Enitusa, you are a very funny guy" Catherine said scanning my person swiftly, impressed with what she saw.

"Catherine, so I finally meet you" I picked up her hand and kissed the back of her palm as she looked at me with kitten eyes. I could tell the girl was already madly in love with me.



The truth is that I have little interest in women due to my quest for knowledge and money. I rather sit back and read a John Grisham novel than chase a girl, but when I set my mind on getting a girl, I never fail, I get them with ease and Catherine was not going to be an exception.



Catherine and i exchanged more pleasantries and engaged in small talk, I noticed she kept peeking at her watch. I wasn't disturbed, I just felt she couldn't wait for me to take her home and make her scream. My eyes feasted on her healthy bosoms, as they quaked anytime she adjusted herself in her seat or made a gesture. My instrument was already getting attention.



We talked some more, laughing to a few dry jokes, when all of a sudden, in what seemed like a flash, something I don't quite understand till this day, two men came from the door walking towards us, one man emerged from the counter his eyes focused on us, another man appeared from the toilet door and another who was sitting behind our table stood up to face us. In less than two seconds we were surrounded by five hefty guys on mofty. "Young man, you have the right to remain silent for whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law". My heart must have stopped for a few seconds. My gut wrenched and I felt dizzy. "What did I do?, please" I stuttered.

"You stole my phone you fool, you are a thief, thief!!!" I turned to see who said that, it was...it was Catherine....

                                                       *TO BE CONTINUED!*

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!! Dis is wat we call #SETUP....... Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I see you. Mfon aka Baby lawyer I see you too. I hope ya'll enjoy the tale, it gets hotter !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Can't stop laughing! This Enitsua must be an evening law student. But that Catherine girl sha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moral lesson: be wary of setting careless p with a second hand bb! Except you're the initiator of the p!

    ReplyDelete