Wednesday 9 October 2013

JUST TO MAKE YOU SMILE...


if I told you I love you, and it made you smile, I'd tell you everyday......
I'd watch ESPN with you......
Argue football with you......
Beat you on your P.S.3 or x-box.....
I'd go see Kanye West in Concert, just to kip u company on d ride.....
I'd get you tickets to the game wen ur favorite team is playing......
I'd kick back, put my feet up and have a beer with you in d evenings....
We'd whistle as girls go by
We'd order in if you want to take chinese.....
Or I'd prepare your favorite dish if you want homemade.....
I'd cuddle you wen ur scared,
Get a blanket wen ur cold, n den cuddle u to mk sure your warm
I'd make chicken soup wen u hv d flu, n still kiss you.....
Wear your favorite color,
I'd give you d last slice of my pizza,
I'd tell you about my fears
You'd know what my dreams are, n wt dt look means....
I'd know when ur pissed, so I'd do dt stupid thing that'd get you smiling again.....
I'd make your bed and fold your clothes.....
D last one I talk 2 @ nit
D first I wanna hear 4rm wen I'm up.....

If I loved you, I'd give my heart n damn d fear of it getn trashed
If I loved you, I'd make you mine
If I loved you, it'd take d world a ga zillion trials n more 2 kip me away


If I loved you, I'd have u, n u'd love me 2, if I loved you, I'd make this worth your while
If I loved you, I'd drop mushy notes around that'd tell u just how mushy I am,
I'd even bang my head on d wall just 2 make u laugh...

If I loved you, I'd do d silliest things...... Just to make you smile........

3 comments:

  1. wow! u composed this??? i"m in love i swear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, so pure and alive...the real deal. Very captivating post. I'm gonna practice it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur blive in love is inspiring, very few pple fall in love and moreso very few pple keep their promises made in d heat of passion.

    ReplyDelete