Tuesday 15 October 2013

A POLICE STORY (PART III)


I stormed out of the V.I.P then the club exit and they all chased after me. I jumped into Rachael's car and her tire screeched, spewing gravel, smoke and dust, we fled like a lamboghini murcielago on a street race.

The boys chased after us with three cars.
Will I survive? will I make it out of this mess?
Maybe if I die my dad will not have the chance to jest at me...

                        .....................

We raced on, busted into the highway, climbed the palisade and entered the other side of the road and accelerated on. The guys chased us still, with fiery determination. Rachael eyes were focused on the road, swerving and changing gears like a nascar driver. She looked so sexy. Focus you fool!, your about to die and your admiring a woman, My inner mind shouted.

I tried to close my eyes to pray but I couldn't, I was afraid we would crash while my eyes were closed, all I could mumur was 'God, God, please'. One of the guys shot our car and the break lights exploded, one more shot and the wind screen behind, shattered, another ear deafening shot was directed to us and I swear I felt something pass beside my ear, something hot, minute and forceful. Something like a bullet.

The Two cars were now gaining in on us, the other was still behind.

"Control the steering" Rachael shouted as she left it, fixing the cartridge into her two Ak47's, then snapped open the pigeon hole and brought out a grenade. Damn! this police woman was hardcore.

I didn't even touch the steering when she gained back control. The two cars were now at par with us and I watched in horror as one of them pointed a shot gun at me, about to pull the trigger; In one smart move, Rachael depressed the breaks, bringing the car to a screeching halt, allowing the two cars to move ahead of us. I don't know how she did it but before our car stopped she made a startling U turn, the car now faced the last approaching vehicle.

"Enitsua close your eyes!!!" She screamed, as she Shot through the wind screen and out onto the approaching vehicle, she dispensed bullets after bullets bursting their front tires, mirrors and windscreen, the driver was shot in the process and their car swerved off, tripping on the palisade and tumbling to the other side of the road. Now upside down, the car was on fire.
All this happened in less than 4 seconds. The two cars that moved ahead of us, was now behind us, they had stopped.

I didn't even catch my breath when Rachael jumped out of the car with her two Avtomat Kalashnikova's, pointed it to the direction of the stationary vehicles and fired away. The hefty guy jumped out the car with a shot gun but he was instantly blown away by Rachael's sophisticated armaments. Throw me the Grenade she screamed and I did just that. She threw the grenade to the two mangled vehicles and boom! they exploded.

Her Ak47's were out of bullets. It was now on the ground. I looked at the dis- membered vehicles, then at the burning car, as i turned my head around, my heart skipped a beat, Rachael stood there pointing a revolver at my temples...

Without deliberation she pulled the trigger. I heard the blasting sound loud and clear, an ethereal mist came upon me and I saw stars and tiny yellow angels. I always promised myself that before I die I would say 'Forgive me father', if the thief at the cross said it and got saved, then my case won't be an exception. So I said it  "Forgive me father". I waited for the blood to pour out of my skull, I waited for my legs to give way, then fall to my death but it didn't. Maybe death was not painful. Maybe I was already dead. Which was it?.

I placed my hand on my head, no blood, I searched my body, no injury. Just then a man fell behind me a distance away, his gun rolling away from his hand. Rachael had shot him. Just when he was about to shoot me, she shot him. She never intended to kill me, She intended to save my life and She did save my life.

The yahoo boys were all dead. We entered our car and drove straight home. Rachael's home. I checked my watch, 4:15am.

It was all over, I was free, I was to resume my boring life, of reading and writing. My 'safe' and boring life. Maybe chasing money was not such a good idea, see the yahoo boys, see how they ended up; as Scorched corpse. By 7am I would be at home, pretending I was in my room all along and none of this ever happened.

Was this the end or was it just the beginning...of the end?

                           ...................

The air was cold and the environs, quiet. The full moon illuminated the landscape, the cricket  squeaked and the mosquitoes snoozed, the atmosphere had now settled. It was 5 'clock and the night was at the verge of dawn.
                    END OF PART 1.

                        
                          PART 2.
The past 12 hours had been horrendous, it was characterised by open secrets, conspiracies and near death encounters. It was an experience I would not wish for my greatest foe. But then it was all over and now I was in the room with a very sexually stimulating woman, a woman of strength and substance, one who saved my life too many times, a woman trained to kill and to save. As I sat there on her california king bed, adorned with purple velvet drapes, and  Feathery poly cluster pillows, I couldn't help but stare at her, she was still clad in her same clothes, her hair had become scattered, her actions suggesting pre-dramatic unrest but then her eyes stayed the same, they were calm and sure. Even as she smithed those criminals, her eyes stayed pacified and undistracted, her eyes were her mystery, her gift and her curse, it exposed the real her, those eyes, shinning orbs of sensous certainty.

"Are you okay, are you hurt in any way?"
"Not at all, am fine, still in a state of shock though"
"Am sorry I brought you into this, I shouldn't have, you almost died". She said apologetically, the sparkle in her eyes appeared and like always, it vanished fast. But I knew it was still there, somewhere in the dark chrysalis of her eyes. She is a woman isn't she.
"Its okay, at least I have a story to tell my children". Then realising something grand, I continued. "I know, I will fix it into my budding tale"
"Your a writer?"
"Yes"
"I see, it explains a lot"
"A lot like?"
"Your so calm and passionate, but then you can be a deviant. I saw you shouting at my officers at the station, refusing to give your statement, I was watching you. Writers, lawyers and actors have the ability to assume many roles and act it out perfectly, totally deceiving their audience. I was an actress once..." She said, putting her face down, in what appeared to be sadness, then she continued. "...that was until my husband died". She stopped, her face shrouded in pain.

"Am so sorry, I didn't know" I said patting her soft shoulder, she had taken off her jacket. At that point I could see the real Rachael, the woman in her, the soft, venurable, lonely woman. Under that hard exterior was a soft being, craving for care and touch.

"Its okay" She said, forcing a smile. "So I was a budding actress, gave it up when my husband died and enrolled in the police"
"What killed him, that's if you want to tell me, if you don't want to, its fine"
"No, its okay. He had diabetes which induced hypertension. Then one day he was duped of hundreds of millions, his life savings. He and his brother owned an engineering firm. I warned him against the deal but he wouldn't listen. My husband was de-frauded by the yahoo boys".
It all became clear to me, there was no ongoing investigation, its was a matter of personal vendetta.
"Are they the same guys that you...eh...shot" I said, trying to be carefull.
"No. but what does it matter, a criminal is a criminal". She said, with full conviction.
"I guess you right" I said, feeling a little disturbed.
"...after my husband was duped, we tried to gather the crumbs we could find, so we can build up our lives again, just then his brother dissolved their partnership and formed his own, claiming my husband had become bankrupt and as a result dormant. Can you imagine!, his own brother !!!, my so called brother in law"
The agony in Rachaels eyes soon turned to rage, and being who she was, I feared she might attempt vengance.
"So then my husband had a stroke and died subsequently and not once did his brother contribute to his medical expenses. God will judge him". I was glad she left it in the hands of God, instead of killing random business men who she felt were dishonest and claim that a 'wicked man is a wicked man'.
"How about your kids" I asked
"I had no kids for him when he died".
There was a brief uncomfortable silence.
"So what's the name of the story your writing?" She asked.
"A complete police story"
"It sounds interesting" She replied.
There was another moment of silence.
"So you were an actress, does it mean your a police but secretly a deviant, just like me" I broke the ice.
"No silly". She tugged my shoulder as she beamed. That was the first time I saw Rachael smile and my God, her smile was the most beautifull thing I ever saw. I looked for that gleam in her eyes suprisingly it was not there.
"No more questions, go and take your bath, its almost time for you to go back home" She said, still smiling. I checked my watch, it was 5am.
"Let's bath together" I said, pushing my luck but Rachael ignored me. Well some things never change.

As the water from the shower descended on me, it cleansed me of all the doubts, uncertainties, gripping fear and lewdness of the previous hours. All the vulgar and morbid images were washed away and replaced with a soothing reassurance of the future. One image however proved indellible. The image of Rachael. I barely knew her and now she had become a constant in my life. She doesn't look stable, she could prove dangerous, No! she was sweet and lovable, I can make her feel loved, I debated with myself.

"Rachael" I screamed. "Help me with a towel".

In seconds Rachael came to the door of the bathroom and yanked it open. What was she thinking?. There I was, clad in the skin God gave me, and to my surprise Rachael was in a purple Lacey pant and a bra which struggled to cup her buoyant bossoms. Her skin looked soft, light and encouraging. Her hair still encumbered in its ribbon. She just smiled as she stared at my growing manhood and I remained unmoved, we had passed the stage of strangers, we both knew what was next.

She threw the towel at me and attempted to leave, imperceptibly I held her slender waist and she yielded. Then there was a kiss, saliva mixed and tongues wagged, we didn't want to let go. Suddenly she disengaged from the kiss, and to my shock she slapped me, not a love slap but a hard one. 

I was used to Rachael's intrigues and uncanny mind games, and I was tired of it, so I leaned over, grabbed her head and kissed her again, forcefully, this time bringing her lips hard on mine. She shoved me away and I sagged against the tiled bathroom wall, by now she had, had a fair share of the streaming water and she was completely wet. She looked at me with feigned anger, and I saw that coveted sparkle I so much love, it didn't disappear yet. This was a game of perseverance and I was bent on taming the shrew.
I went to her in attempt to kiss her and she attempted a kick between my legs but my curved knees blocked it, she swung her palm at my face but I grabbed it.
"If you didn't stop me I could have smashed your balls". She said with a mischievous smile.
"I know".
"So you want to fuck me, is that it?".
I was surprised at her diction but i acted otherwise.
"Exactly"

Now our wet bodies were plastered to each other, my pump in her hand, as she jerked it caringly. In seconds our lips were entwined, gropping at ourselves like we had two seconds to live.
I kissed her neck, her chick, her ear and she moaned loud. I kissed her some more while grabbing her big ass, wow it was more bigger than I envisaged, it was large.
She seemed to be on fire, she was so restless as I caressed her body, now she was licking my ear.
She raised her hands to loose her hair and I used that opportunity to feast on the big round flesh on her chest, then she took off her pant.
In seconds we were on the floor of the bathroom, me on my back and she on top of me, riding away. The water descending on my face acted as an aphrodisiac that fuelled me with energy as I thrusted into her vortex of a p.ussy. Condom was far from my dictionary at that time, in fact the whole of letter C was missing.

Rachael bounced on my fat pipe with reckless abandon, massaging my cap and pleasuring herself, she rode me, while I thrusted at moderate speed to match her rhythm. I looked at her closed eyes and saw the smile on her face. She was happy.
Like a volcanic eruption I released into her, screaming, and she soon joined me. We climaxed simultaneously. The pleasure was super sonic, it was too much for the both of us to handle. Our legs were too weak to stand, so we laid on the bathroom floor kissing.

We dried ourselves and walked towards the bed, stark n.aked. Surprisingly my fly never went flaccid, it stood strong and Rachael peered at it the whole time. Rachael's nudity was a sight to behold, her hair was wet and kinky, her nipples still erect, her hips large and fleshy.
"Your gonna wish you never made a move on me". She said.
Before I could proffer a response, Rachael pushed me violently and I fell to the bed. The woman was strong. In two swift swings, she cuffed my two hands to the head of the bed, each one apart.
She came on top of the bed and crawled to me like a strategising lion then engulfed my cock with her thick lips, jerking it with her two hands, each suck growing more intense and strenous.
Soon she sat on my waist and clipped my banana with her hand, narrowing it into her pulsating hole; from my disadvantaged position I watched it go in, it slurped deeper inside, then she swallowed all of me, her hole regurgitating dense liquid.

'In and out' was the business of the day and pleasure was our means of exchange.

She screwed me with rage, her wide butt chicks, flapping on my organ, bathing it with oil and striking ecstacy. I begged her to uncuff me but she refused, she kept on working on me. Then I let go, filling her up with my man seeds.

After much begging she uncuffed me and I noticed Rachael was still willing, so I hastily positioned her in the d.oggy way and mounted her from behind. My entry was smooth, as her V-lips were soaked with her womanly oil. I smashed into her, then slowed my pace just to smash in again, I kept swinging my waist in harmony like Femi Anikulapo on a dance stage, her boobies kept swinging beneath her as I pumped her with Ecstacy.
In minutes she came on me, making me to cum into her unexpectedly. As we laid on the bed, she wheezed heavily. I asked her if she wanted more and with a worn out expression she said "No, please, am okay". I looked at her almond shaped eyes and I saw that sparkle, bright as ever. It had come to stay. But for how long? Now that we'v satified ourselves what  next?

                      ........................

I must have slept off for a few minutes after the turbulent love making, because when I opened my heavy eyes, Rachael was no more beside me. I checked my watch it was now 6:15am. Damn! I should be going but let me see her first, I said.
Just then a phone beeped, it was Rachael's phone, a HTC ONE brand. I always admired the HTC brands, even more than I did with Apple, so I picked up the phone to skim through its features. While I struggled to get acquainted with its interface, I mistakenly opened a message meant for Rachael. It read: Your people arrested my partner yesterday and they seem to be on to me, I am hoping you will keep to your own part of the bargain. What did the text mean? Who sent it? Was Rachael into some shady deal?  Was it in connection to Chief Samuels robbery?. Torrential flow of questions barged through my brain. I remembered the police had arrested four people yesterday including one of the robbers, the second robber was no where to be found. So was Is it the second robber who sent the text, was Rachael aiding and abating the robbers, but why, No! it can't be, my Rachael won't do such a thing, am sure there's a perfect explanation to all this. I evacuated all the thoughts, I was just being paranoid, I had in fact been through a lot recently, I was tired. I just needed to see Rachael before I leave to my comfortable home, so I kept on fiddlling with the phone trying to access her picture gallery, just when I thought I saw a picture, the phone beacame unresposive, saying 'Phone locked, Input pass code', I felt I just saw a picture of catherine, Catherine and Rachael. Rachael and that criminal, no! my mind was playing tricks with me, I really need to go home and rest, am starting to see things.

I headed out of the room and infront of me was a coorridor, one room on each side and then a door stood in front of me. We had come to the house at the depth of the night, so I had forgotten the way we came from. At that point I just needed to find an exit and get going, I could pay Rachael a visit later in the day. This thing growing between us was huge, yes she was a widow, by far my senior, a poilce woman handling life threating cases, but then we felt something for each other, I loved her.

I approached the door ahead of me and opened it,  to my disappointment it was another room. I was about closing the door in despair when I perceived something, something very scintillating and cool, a sweet perfume associated with someone bitter and cruel. Strawberry and cinnamon.
It can't be!, am I suffering from a post dramatic stress disorder? Just when I tried to discredit the unfolding events, I saw something on the bed, inside the room, it was a cluster of laptops, among them was an apple Mac, one which held a striking resemblance to the one I saw at the club, the laptop of one of the yahoo boys.

I don't know what pushed me to tap a button on the apple mac, but when I did the screen came to life and behold I saw a dialog box 'Decoding complete...New Mtn magic sim cheat code acquired'. I stared at the screen in horror, it was infact the laptop at the safari air club, I remembered vividly, the black background and numbers ascending in quick succession. At that time it just showed 'Decoding...'But how was this possible! I rubbed my eyes violently to see if I was hullucinating, then exclaimed again but how!, How did the laptop's get here, in something that looked like a psychic vision, I had a flash back "Leave your laptops, leave everything, I'l take care of them". That's what catherine said at the club, urging the boys to chase after me. So the only person who could procure this laptops here, was in fact CATHERINE!, but did she leave here?.
I barely finished asking myself the question when I heard two clicking sounds behind me. I turned around and what I saw threw me into a state of partial madness, I couldn't believe my eyes, yet what I saw confirmed my hypothesis. Its was Catherine and Rachael pointing a .22 magnum mini revolver at me. For Catherine it was understandable, she was a criminal, a soul doomed to rot in hell, but not Rachael, not my herione, my soft and tender, bright eyed Rachael. Why would she want to kill me?
"Rachael what is the meaning of this?" I appealed in a hearbroken tone. But Rachael just stood there, her gun range steadily directed at my chest, her expression empty and bland, that sparkle in her eye that once was, was long gone, it seems it never existed, it was never real.

"Enitsua meet my daughter Catherine" Rachael said then continued "Since you never asked me of my full name, I'l just tell you now. My name is Rachael Davies, wife of late James Davies".
Then It all became clear, the once abstruse puzzle, became a comprehensive whole. No, not all parts of the puzzle, some parts were still missing....

                                                  *TO BE CONTINUED!*

No comments:

Post a Comment