Saturday 16 November 2013

"No poor man must get close to me"!!! - Empress Njamah warns

Most girls these days don't settle for any less than they deserve. If she's a hard worker, why settle for a slacker?
 Empress Njamah has hit the nail on the head in her most recent interview where she stated;
"I dey tell una say I am a real person, we all have been through tough times, we all have paid our dues one way or the other. So no poor man must get close to me.
Those who know the worth pay the dues."

I hear you my sister...
But seriously, while being choosy is admirable, we must endeavour as girls to be able t compromise on some things. Omo, this is Africa. A woman's greatest achievement is still her wedding band. So my dear ladies, make una no go choose choose old for house ohh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment